Do you want to open a web design business by buying SiteSwan franchise? If YES, here is how much it cost to open SiteSwan franchise successfully. According to reports, the market size of the United States Web Design Services industry has grown 6.5% per year on average between 2015 and 2022.
This market size, measured by revenue, is worth an astonishing $40.0bn in 2023. The industry has also grown faster than the Technology sector overall and is expected to increase 4.4% in 2023. Most new businesses in the United States normally seek the services of businesses in this industry to set up a website. In an increasingly digital world, websites are very imperative for businesses to connect with customers and draw in sales.
In the United States, Retail stores commonly use these services to develop online stores, complete with security features and shopping carts. Experts project the number of businesses in the United States to rise in coming years, representing an opportunity for the industry.
So if you have an eye for clean, attention-grabbing web design, then the SiteSwan website builder franchise can give your entrepreneurial dreams wings. According to the parent company, you won’t need programming skills or technical experience to leverage their business model. The turnkey website building software is easy to use, and owners get training and sales support.
The company’s white label website builder is not just designed for speed, it’s built for profit. It is a platform where you can build and sell websites faster and easier than ever before and keep prices affordable.
One way franchisees make money through the SiteSwan Franchise is by charging an Upfront Setup Fee. This is what resellers charge a new client for setting up their website. However, charging an upfront setup fee helps cover the cost associated with taking on that client, including building the website, adding their content, and connecting the domain name.
Some of these resellers charge around $300 – $1,500 but the company’s suggested price remains $499 for a basic website. Indeed you have complete control over how much or how little you charge and you keep 100% of the sale, SiteSwan just offers the tools and platform to make the money.
Franchisees can also make money by charging a Monthly Service Fee. This monthly service fee is more or less what resellers charge clients on a residual basis to keep their site live and for ongoing updates. Have it in mind that this fee includes hosting, search engine optimization, browser compatibility, a beautiful, fully-responsive mobile site, traffic statistics, support and the ability to login and make updates to their site.
However, most resellers will offer to make updates and changes on behalf of their clients, adding more value to the monthly service. In general, resellers charge anywhere from $29 – $99/month, while the company suggested price is $50/month. Here is a quick breakdown stating how much you can make using the company’s suggested pricing of $499 setup fee plus $50/month.
- If you sell 25 sites – Earn $12,475 in set up fees and $1,250/month in residual income
- If you sell 50 sites – Earn $24,950 in set up fees and $2,500/month in residual income
- If you sell 100 sites – Earn $49,900 in set up fees and $5,000/month in residual income
- If you sell 500 sites – Earn $249,500 in set up fees and $25,000/month in residual income
- If you sell 1000 sites – Earn $499,000 in set up fees and $50,000/month in residual income
Financial Investment Required to Open a SiteSwan Franchise
- Minimum Cash Required:$300
How to Join the SiteSwan Franchise
The SiteSwan Website Reseller Program is perfect for anyone interested in starting their own business, or existing companies looking to expand their services by offering affordable web design to their clients.
- Navigate the SiteSwan website for information on investment and becoming a franchise owner.
- Take a look at the territory map of North America to find where you would most like to start your SiteSwan franchise. The company has markets in various regions in the U.S. and Canada but will notify you of new markets when they become open.
- Take your time to decide if you are an ideal owner and would like to begin your investment in SiteSwan, which encourages multi-unit ownership and home based businesses. The company always wants hands-on leaders who can take and give direction with skills in recruiting and motivating a staff.
- Carefully complete the application at the website or contact the company through their website if you have further questions. Note that the form will include personal, background, employment and financial information, such as assets, liabilities and monthly expenses. You will also be asked about the areas you prefer to start a franchise and questions related to your business experience. After submitting the application, it will go through review and software access granted,
The market size of the Web Design Services industry in the US increased faster than the economy overall. With SiteSwan White Label Website Reseller Program, agencies, publishers, designers and entrepreneurs can create professional websites for small businesses in minutes, without any coding or technical skills required.
With the company’s white label platform, everything you need to start building and selling websites to local businesses are made available, all under your own brand. As a SiteSwan Website Reseller, you set your own prices and you keep 100% of the sale. You pay just a flat monthly licensing fee to use the software.