Molly Maid is a reputable cleaning firm that conducts business under the Neighborly umbrella, enabling franchise owners to leverage its network and system to offer top-notch residential cleaning solutions. This business was established in 1979 by David McKinnon, and since then its franchise owners have continued to provide services from individually operated sites across the country.
The company expanded its services from Canada to the United States in 1984. Their main office is currently located in Ann Arbor, Michigan, and this franchise chain boasts more than 475 locations. Residential cleaning services have grown to be recognized as some of the most viable industries across the nation. More than 10 million households, as per projections, utilize paid domestic services.
Molly Maid’s yearly earnings are nearing $20 billion, with an anticipated growth rate of 20%. Franchisees benefit from double-digit growth figures driven by returning clients. This money machine guarantees that the time you dedicate to billing and organizing receivables and payables is minimal to non-existent.
Molly Maid teaches franchisees how to hire, instruct, encourage, and handle cleaning staff. The residences are not cleaned by the franchisees.
This tried-and-true framework with a low initial investment connects franchise owners to the quickest-increasing sections of the populace which includes: two-income households, career-focused youths, and the elderly population. These are individuals who lack the time and momentum to clean their residences.
Molly Maid supports its franchisees with a variety of funding sources, including SBA financing and unsecured loans. If you currently provide cleaning solutions, you may be willing to “roll in” your current customers for a rebate. In return, you will receive a strong brand with over 30 years in the business, along with coaching and mentoring assistance.
Financial Requirements for Molly Maids
- Initial Franchise Fee: $14,900 – $14,900
- Territory Fee: $45,000 – $65,250
- Initial Startup Package: $7,000 – $7,500
- Software Enrollment and Training Fee: $1,500
- Auto Lease Deposit and 3 Months Lease Expense: $3,000 – $5,500
- Computer Hardware: $2,000 – $4,000
- Leasehold Improvements: $1,000 – $5,000
- Real Estate, Utility Deposits, and Three Months’ Rent: $4,000 – $6,000
- Fixtures, Furniture, and Equipment: $2,500 – $3,500
- Permits and Licenses: $100 – $1,000
- Insurance Deposit and Three Months Insurance Expenses: $2,200 – $5,300
- Training Expenses for Travel, Food, and Lodging: $4,000 – $5,000
- Professional Fees: $0 – $5,000
- Additional Funds-3 Months: $40,000 – $50,000
ESTIMATED TOTAL: $127,200 – $184,450
The Benefits of Molly Maid Franchise
There are multiple advantages to acquiring this franchise. They are as follows:
- Recurring Income: this cleaning company lures repeat purchases, which contributes to the customer retention rate of 97%.
- Flexibility in one’s lifestyle: Molly Maid brands operate during regular business hours. Owners typically have adaptable routines due to adequate backing.
- Ongoing Assistance: As a Molly Maid franchisee, you have access to a deeply committed franchise business mentor
- Guidance on Funding: The start-up expenses of a Molly Maid franchise depend on the site as well as other variables.
- A National Name: Molly Maid is a well-known brand. When you start a Molly Maid, you automatically gain client approval and recognition.
Resources Available At Molly Maid Franchise
- Work-life alignment is possible because of family-friendly hours.
- Ongoing education and operational assistance
- High-potential maid franchises
- Business systems that are created to last: Many of their franchisees have been with them for over 20 years.
- A fantastic layout for obtaining repeat sales.
- Simple procedures, such as starting from any place and using relatively limited equipment
- Prime areas with an optimized framework: 55% of existing franchisees have more than one site!
- Contemporary business procedures and client service technology
- Vendor purchasing power on ProTradeNet®
- Going to join the dependable Neighborly® brand household
How to Open a Molly Maid Franchise
Here are the measures you must take if you want to open this franchise.
- Make sure you have enough capital. You must possess a combined wealth of more than $110,000 to start a Molly Maid cleaning franchise.
- You must take into account the cost of property investment and lease, the availability of equipment, the expense of regulatory approvals, the expense of outfits, the expense of liability coverage, and so on.
- Consider your previous experience and abilities.
- Examine the market’s accessibility. Prior to moving ahead with the franchising proposal, you should check the demand for Molly Maid services
- Submit your application. The Molly Maid franchise committee will evaluate your request. Upon receiving your online form, you will be sent a verification notice, along with the franchisor’s contact information.
- Gain permission and start your Molly Maid Franchise. When your economic and personal history verification is finished, you will be granted franchise authorization.
If you’ve been thinking about starting your own cleaning business, look no further than Molly Maid. A Molly Maid franchise is less stressful than most large corporations. You will not have to operate nights or weekend hours, and the upfront cost is low in comparison to other brands and companies. There is no costly construction, and the equipment criteria are minimal