Do you want to open a car wash business by buying Green Shine Car Wash franchise? If YES, here is how much it cost to open Green Shine Car Wash franchise successfully. If you are looking towards opening a Green Shine Car Wash Franchise, it will be nice for you to have a preview of what the company represents before going ahead to make enquiries about the total cost of opening the franchise in your location.
Green Shine Car
Wash was founded in 2005 and they began franchising in 2010, about 10 years ago. The current CEO of the company is Juan Pablo Sagastume and the company has her corporate head office at 8047 N.W. 199 Terr. Hialeah, FL 33015, USA. Currently they have about 18 franchise units all across the world.
Green Shine is the country’s first waterless car wash franchise. Green shine came up with a solution on how to conserve water while giving cars a pristine clean wash. The simple concept behind Green Shine is using idle parking time while owners leave their cars to carry out other activities such as shopping, working, entertaining, studying, etc. to provide first class ecological hand car wash and detailing services, without moving the car from its parking spot.
As a Green Shine franchisee, you can have your own store or run this business from home by operating a mobile car wash in your protected territory. If you’re ready to become your own boss at a very low start‐up cost and run your own business in one of the most unique, exciting and fastest growing fields in the industry, then Green Shine is the answer for you.
For just a small investment, you can become a part of an extremely unique franchise program that offers you the guidance, training, marketing, brand and technology you need to achieve and surpass your business and personal goals. Here are areas where you are expected to spend money and the cost associated with it;
Financial Investment Required to Open Green Shine Car Wash Franchise
1. Initial Investment Range: $47,910 – $160,615
2. Franchise Fee: $19,500
3. Royalty Fee: 5 percent of Gross Sales
And the Due Date for this fee is Paid by electronic funds transfer every Friday for the preceding Reporting Period. The amount of the Royalty Fee for any renewal term will be that provided in the Franchise Agreement executed for such renewal term.
Please note that “Gross Revenues” include all revenues generated from the provision of any and all services and/or the sale of any and all products and, whether by the franchisee or a third-party provider, that relate to or arise from the Franchised Business. It does not include taxes collected from customers.
- Local Advertising Spend, Local Marketing Fund, or Cooperative Advertising Contribution: At least 1 percent per calendar year and the Due Date: for this is Monthly.
Please note that each local advertising Cooperative may elect to increase the monthly contribution if approved by a two-thirds majority of the members, and the minimum contribution is subject to adjustment by an amount not to exceed the increase in the CPI.
Centers owned by Green Shine Car Wash and its affiliates are also members of their respective local Cooperative and each company-owned Center has the same voting rights as the franchised locations within the Cooperative.
If the company-owned Centers comprise the majority of a given Cooperative, the maximum and minimum fees for that Cooperative will be consistent with the range stated in this Item 6.
- Liquidated Damages Under Area Development Agreement: This fee varies but the Due Date is Payable within 30 days of the termination of the Development Agreement.
- Audit Costs: All costs and expenses associated with the audit, reasonable accounting and legal costs.
- Indemnity: This fee will vary under the circumstances and the Due Date is As incurred.
Please note that you must reimburse Green Shine Car Wash if it is held liable for claims arising out of your franchise operations.
- Insurance: Reimbursement of costs the franchisor’s out-of-pocket costs.
- Equipment, Supply, or Supplier Testing or Inspecting: Fee not to exceed the actual costs of inspecting and testing. (Due Date: Due on receipt of invoice.)
Please note that This fee covers the cost of testing or inspecting equipment, supplies, or suppliers you propose.
- POS Hardware and Software: Depends upon vendor and products purchased. (Due Date: Depends upon vendor and products purchased.)
- Attorneys’ Fees and Costs: Will vary under circumstances. (Due Date: As incurred.)
Payable to Green Shine Car Wash if it is forced to retain independent counsel and seek damages or injunctive relief to enforce the Franchise Agreement (whether or not suit is filed) or if Green Shine Car Wash is required to defend your unsuccessful claim against it.
- Veteran Incentives: 10 percent off franchise fee.
- Term of Agreement and Renewal: The length of the initial franchise term is 5 years. If requirements are met, franchisees can renew for one additional term of 5 years.
- Financial Assistance: Green Shine Car Wash has relationships with third-party sources which offer financing to cover the following: franchise fee, startup costs, equipment, inventory, accounts receivable, and payroll et al.
- Initial Investment: $47,910 – $160,615
- Net-worth Requirement: $75,000
- Liquid Cash Requirement: $31,720
- Ongoing Initial Franchise Fee: $19,900 – $19,900
- Ongoing Royalty Fee: 5%
- Ad Royalty Fee: 2%.