The Blue Moon Estate Sales franchise, established in 2009, provides a strong corporate image, a successful business concept, specialist assistance, and a supportive culture. Since the enterprises are run from home, franchise owners can establish their own hours to improve work-life stability.
Blue Moon Estate Sales head office offers round-the-clock marketing and promotion assistance, cutting-edge technology, and health care benefits. Blue Moon Estate Sales has created a powerful system for franchise owners to generate income from such an in-demand industry.
Franchise owners can take charge of their professional lives, attain economic freedom, and do acts of kindness by easing their customers’ possessions-related difficulties. Americans are living longer lives. According to AARP, 10,000 folks pass 65 every day in the United States, and by 2030, one out of each five people — or 20% of the population — will be older than age 65.
Blue Moon Estate Sales capitalizes on the rising senior sector by giving assistance that alleviates the pressure of scaling back, such as estate sale planning, placement, and promotion. Even though Americans have gotten older, the estate sale industry has increased by four times in the past decade.
Blue Moon Estate Sales, a company based in Raleigh, North Carolina, is a rapidly expanding national franchise with 78 spots in 24 states. It was founded to set the highest possible level in an uncontrolled environment. Deb, Ken, and David Blue, the company’s founders, desired to introduce their established model of operation to a broader audience after five productive years inside the Raleigh market.
Blue Moon Estate Sales began franchising in 2013, offering an industry-leading learning initiative and continuing support, and has become a member of the Best Life Brands family, with private equity assistance from The Riverside Company.
In the March issue of Entrepreneur, Blue Moon Estate Sales, the foremost estate sale franchise in the United States, was named the fastest-growing franchise in 2023. Blue Moon has several productive franchised stores throughout Florida, New Jersey, North Carolina, South Carolina, Virginia, Pennsylvania, and Washington DC, and is growing every day.
Cost, Fees, and Requirements for Blue Moon Estate Sales Franchise
- Initial Franchise Fee: $19,500 – $52,000
- Initial Investment: $40,590 – $85,525
- Net Worth Requirement: $100,000
- Cash Requirement: $50,000
- Veteran Incentives: 20% off franchise fee
- Royalty Fee: 5%/7.5%
- Ad Royalty Fee: 1%
- Term of Agreement: 10 years
Ideal Candidate for Blue Moon Estate Sales Franchise
The ideal Blue Moon franchise owners are great leaders with a background in business. Personal property resale expertise is not required. Franchise owners should also possess exceptional interpersonal skills and unwavering integrity.
- Interest: Do you consider yourself drawn to estate sales, flea markets, and other similar events? Blue moon might just be a great fit for you.
- Outstanding ethics: Ethics is critical to the business. Only those who maintain the highest ethical standards are offered their business model.
- Estate sales are fast-paced, entertaining, and a significant amount of work. They are looking for people who are enthusiastic and eager to succeed.
- Blue Moon Estate Sales owners take pride in showing kindness and concern to all of its customers.
Steps to Purchase Blue Moon Estate Sales Franchise
Being a great salesperson is one thing; being a decent business owner is something entirely different. Blue Moon brings the two together. So, if you’re willing to take part in this franchise, here’s what you need to do:
- Investigate the Industry. Examine the corporation’s pamphlets and assess your intention of working in the real estate field. Decide what your individual job role will be. Are you certain you’re capable of working 40, 50, or 60 hours per week?
- Submit a Qualification Sheet or an Application. Blue Moon, like any other franchise, desires to comprehend your preferences before moving forward. Even though this would not bind either party, it does demonstrate your willingness to be considered for franchise ownership.
- Examine the Disclosure Documents. The law mandates each corporate entity to prepare these documents (which are typically 100+ pages long) so that you can truly comprehend the proposal.
- Do you have any questions for the franchisor? The promotional supervisor will gladly provide you with supplemental information to assist you in making the best decision.
- Contact or visit current franchisees. It’s worth noting that such owners were following the same path you are today a year or two ago. Many of them will be extremely useful in describing the industry’s and the franchisor’s supportability.
- Introduce yourself to the Franchisor. Numerous people would prefer a face-to-face session with the franchisor’s decision-makers. Assess their sincerity and also inquire specifically about ended-in-failure franchisees.
- Sign the Licensing Deal. The time between receiving your disclosure documents and signing the Franchise License is usually two weeks.
- Participate in training. One way to integrate into the franchise network will be to attend the franchisor’s school. Go rested and open-minded. Follow their plan—you paid for it, now use it!
- The grand opening. When you come home, you’ll be ready to outfit your location, recruit and train your employees, and begin operation.
A Blue Moon Estate Sales franchise offers a fantastic chance in a rapidly expanding and in-demand sector. In the United States, 6.5 million existing homes will be sold by 2021. For decades, estate sales have indeed been conducted by medium-sized, uncontrolled businesses with varying degrees of success.
Blue Moon specialists instruct franchise owners on the intricacies of effective marketing, new business acquisition, and sales. With vast numbers of baby boomers looking for estate liquidation services, there has not been a better time to enter this field.